Here is a listing of the papers and the topics (with links to the papers):
- Fostering Educational Scholarship (Five Key Papers Fostering Educational Scholarship in Junior Academic Faculty)
- Team Collaboration (Five Key Papers about Team Collaboration Relevant to Emergency Medicine)
Education Theory (Eight Key Papers about Education Theory)
- Consultations in Medical Education (Five Key Papers for Consulting Clinician Educators)
- Teaching with Technology (Key Papers about Teaching with Technology)
- Competency-Based Medical Education (Key Papers about CBME)
- Peer Review (Key Papers about Peer Review)
- Study Design (Five Key Papers about Study Designs in Medical Education)
In 2017-2018, the series will be renamed and moved to Cureus.com (an OA general medical journal).
Here is the first paper in the Curated Collections for Educators series:
- Educational Program Evaluation ( Curated Collections for Educators: Five Key Papers about Program Evaluation).
Happy summer reading!