Today is an exciting day for the ICE blog – it’s our 5-year anniversary!
The ICE blog made its first post on September 24th, 2013 and continues to be a place for clinician educators to read and share stories of discovery, failure, insight and innovation from our academic and clinical practice.
Five years later …
- Posts: 500+
- Regular subscribers: 7000+
- Additional visitors: 90,000+
- Countries that follow the blog: 180
- Top 3 ALL TIME viewed posts:
The ICE blog’s influence on health professions education would not be possible without our dedicated Editorial Team, as well as our many contributors and viewers.
Here’s to another 5 years and beyond!
– Your ICE blog Editor-in-Chief, Jonathan
P.S. Tell your friends!