Happy Holidays! We’re celebrating for the next two weeks… we’ll be back on Tuesday, January 8th! However you celebrate, we hope it’s great!
While we’re gone, check our top posts from each year since our inception:
- 2013: What to read and where to publish: A dynamic list of #meded journals
- 2014: Why is Emergency Medicine the leader in social media and #meded?
- 2015: Failure is always an option [Part 1]
- 2016: Diagnostic Reasoning: Can you trust your gut or are you biased?
- 2017: Education Theory Made Practical: Bloom’s Taxonomy
- 2018: Adaptive Leadership for the New MedEd: The One Hour Read