Happy Holidays to all our readers!
Thank you for another fantastic year – we’ve gained nearly 1000 new followers in 2019. Welcome to our new readers and our greatest appreciation to those who have been there since the very start. We are so thankful for your readership and don’t forget we love to hear back from you. Feel free to contact us with a proposal for a post or with any feedback on what you are enjoying or how we can make things better!
As is tradition, we leave you with the top posts of each year whole we are gone:
- 2019: The value of being valued – Going beyond “Good job!”
- 2018: Adaptive Leadership For The New #MedEd: The one hour read
- 2017: Education Theory Made Practical: Bloom’s Taxonomy
- 2016: Diagnostic Reasoning: Can you trust your gut or are you biased?
- 2015: Failure is always an option [Part 1]
- 2014: Why is Emergency Medicine the leader in social media and #meded?
- 2013: What to read and where to publish: A dynamic list of #meded journals
However you celebrate, we hope it is wonderful!
We’ll be back with a new post on Tuesday, January 7