The KeyLIME co-hosts answer listener questions, collected via social media and email. See Part 1 here.
In Part 2, they reply to the following:
- What is the difference between research, program evaluation, and quality improvement?
- What are the common recurring problems you see in #MedEd?
- What’s with Jon’s “princess chair”?
- How do you choose the papers you review?
- What’s next in HPE (Health Professions Education)?
- What are you working on right now?
- Why are education theories so diverse and obtuse?
Plus a “quick round” of fun questions to finish off the episode!
If you have any questions you’d like answered on future shows please email email@example.com
Access KeyLIME podcast archives her
The views and opinions expressed in this post and podcast episode are those of the host(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more details on our site disclaimers, please see our ‘About’ page