The International Competency-based Medical Education (ICBME) Collaborators are a group of leading international experts who examine conceptual issues and current debates in competency-based medical education (CBME). As part of their engagement in ongoing discussions of CBME issues, they are hosting their 5th series of CBME webinars, scheduled to run monthly from October 2021 to June 2022.
Each one of these FREE webinars will feature CBME experts in informal, high level discussion on key CBME topics, with the first two webinars being: Coalition for Physician Accountability Recommendations for the Transition to Residency: the role of CBME in October and Learning from the Learners: a panel discussion in November.
Future topics (dates forthcoming)
- Revisiting a “CBME Research Agenda” 5 years later
- Social determinants of Health, Antiracism and CBME
- Competency committees in UGME
- Entrustment decisions: the question of validity
- The tension between formative and summative assessment in CBME
- EPA assessments: examining initial data collection for process improvement
- Leveraging new capabilities. Use of Natural Language Processing in Support of CBME
- International Perspectives on Entrustment in UGME
To be notified when registration opens, please send us an email at email@example.com